Ujido Japanese Matcha Green Tea, Summer Harvest - 2 oz.
Ujido Japanese Summer Harvest Matcha is a Culinary Grade Matcha - Specifically this is from the 1st and 2nd harvest of tea leaves.
Amongst its many health benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Prevents Disease
Ugido japanese matcha is great for cooking and drinking and is sourced and picked from the highest quality tea leaves in Uji, Japan.
Serving Size : 2 oz.
Uji-grown Matcha is known as the highest quality Matcha in the world and is sought after by Matcha enthusiasts far and wide.
Ujido's Matcha green tea is carefully sourced from the highest quality tea leaves cultivated and hand-picked at the farm in Uji, Kyoto Japan.
Traditional Japanese Matcha from 183 year old Uji City Manufacturer producing matcha by enviromental, traditional way.
Authentic covered tea garden for highest nutrition. Choice of the imperial families and Zen Buddhist monks. High quality control and low bacteria count. Tea Leaves are 100% genuinely hand picked. Stoneground and deep green color. High in chlorophyll. High in L-Theanine. Reduces physiological and psychological stress. Relaxes and refreshes the body. Improves focus and clearer thinking. Boosts metabolism and assists in weight loss. Great source of EGCG Polyphenols.
Enhance Your Wellness: For over a millennium Matcha green tea has been used by many cultures for it's numerous health benefits. Zen Buddhist monks use it as a means to relax and meditate while remaining alert, resulting from the unique amino acids in the tea leaves. Matcha can help to nourish, stimulate and protect your brain - enhancing your overall mood and leading to improved concentration. Increase your energy levels and endurance! Samurai warriors of early Japan drank Matcha Green Tea before going into battle due to the tea's energizing properties. While all green tea naturally contains caffeine, the energy boost received from Matcha is largely due to its unique combination of other nutrients. These properties can help stimulate your metabolism and aid in fat loss! Ujido's Matcha green tea provides powerful age fighting antioxidants to protect your skin, and reduce inflammation in your body. Our Matcha tea leaves are of the highest quality for superior taste and health benefits.
- HIGHEST Japanese Culinary Grade Matcha - 1st and 2nd harvest
- great for cooking and drinking
- SOURCED and picked from the highest quality tea leaves in Uji, Japan
- PACKAGED in Japan and 100% pure Matcha
- GLUTEN-FREE and KETO FRIENDLY
- no additives or added Sencha Tea
- PACKED with antioxidants, boost metabolism, L-Theanine
- helpful source of natural energy
- helps with natural energy, boost metabolism, supplies L-Theanine, and helps restore your body's well being and balance
- has Chlorophyll, natural amino acids, Catechin, EGCg and has an Amazing
Ugido Japanese Matcha is Packaged in Japan and 100% pure Matcha
GLUTEN-FREE and KETO FRIENDLY
no additives or added Sencha Tea
PACKED with antioxidants, boost metabolism, L-Theanine
- helpful source of natural energy
What makes Ujido Matcha the best :
- Over 180 years in producing Uji Matcha by enviromental traditional way
- Grown in an authentic covered tea garden for Highest Nutrition
- Choice of the Imperial Families and Zen Budhist monks past and present
- Pleasing Rich creamy taste with slight sweetness
- High quality control and low bacteria count
- Tea leaves are 100% genuinely hand picked.