Proper Pillow- The Best Pillow
The Proper Pillow is a revolutionary, new, sleeping pillow that provides proper support to the head and neck for both side and back sleeping positions. The pillow incorporates an inner orthotic pillow enveloped in a soft pillow sleeve.
The Proper Pillow has two main components. It has a plush, quilted, outer pillow that provides a luxurious look and feel. It serves as a casing for the memory foam insert. This washable, outer cover has a 2 inch gusset, lined with eye-catching light grey piping.
The second part of the Proper Pillow is the unique, inner core pillow that is composed of a low density, viscoelastic memory foam that provides both support and comfort. When the two components are together, the Proper Pillows' unique ""sandwich"" design affords the Proper Pillow the comfort and feel of a traditional pillow, yet the support of a traditional memory foam pillow. These two things together support the proper alignment of the cervical spine.
Currently, the pillow market is flooded with an abundance of side-sleeping, back -sleeping and contour pillows. The Proper Pillow is the solution to the one-size-fits-all problem of pillows being too over supportive or under supportive. The Proper Pillow excels because of it's unique ability to provide support for both back and side sleeping via the patent pending inner ""orthotic."" the Proper Pillow is pioneering the market by incorporating dual positional capability. The unique combination of the outer pillow and the inner orthotic pillow differentiates the Proper Pillow from the rest on the market and pioneers a new frontier for the entire pillow community.
- The Proper Pillow is a revolutionary, new, sleeping pillow designed for your comfort and health
- It provides proper support to the head and neck for both side and back sleeping positions
- The Proper Pillow has two components: The plush, quilted outer pillow for a luxurious look and feel
- The second component is the inner design, with a low density & viscoelastic memory foam insert
- It provides support for both back and side sleeping via the patent pending inner "orthotic."