BodyMed® Aluminum Crutches
Keep Moving with BodyMed
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are designed to support ankle, knee, and leg injuries, allowing you to walk with less strain on the injured body part. These lightweight crutches offer balanced body weight support when you need it most. The hand grips and underarm cushions are made with thick padding for extra comfort during use.
Easy to Adjust
Easily adjust the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches to your desired height with the push-button height adjustment, which adjusts in 1" increments.
Find confidence in mobility and maneuverability with the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches. Whether at school, home, work, or on the go, these lightweight crutches provide exceptional support you can depend on.
How to Use Crutches
- While standing up straight, place the crutches under the arms.
- When walking, put the crutches in front of you and to the sides of your feet.
- Move both of the crutches at the same time while walking, then move the injured body part forward between the two crutches.
The durable, non-skid rubber tips provide good traction during use while absorbing shock for secure maneuvering on the go.
Each crutch features comfortable padding that is firmly attached for adequate and non-irritating cushioning.
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are available in a variety of height options to best suit the user’s needs.
These adult crutches made from lightweight aluminum have a weight capacity of 300 lb.
For more than a decade, BodyMed has been providing healthcare professionals with reliable, affordable products for patient care and clinic operations. BodyMed is synonymous with quality and cost-effective utility, which is why you’ll find BodyMed products in clinics across the country.
- Cost-effective, reliable products.
- Designed for patient rehabilitation.
- Ideal for healthcare professionals.