Isolation & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Medical Gown
Pre-Order Now. Shipping early June.
The BodyMed Non-Woven Basic Isolation Gown is a level one, light blue medical isolation gown with a thumb-hook cuff style that includes long sleeves and a belt/tie. Made of lightweight polyethylene, the PPE gown is non-toxic with excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance, and aging resistance as well as good oil resistance, flame retardant, and coloring performance.
- Features thumb loops, long sleeves, and a belt/tie.
- 43" length x 31" chest width isolation gown
- Lightweight, only 1.8 oz.
- Made of chlorinated polyethylene.
- Tested to meet AAMI Level 2 Guidelines (Level 2: Low risk, to be used, for example, during blood draw, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), or a pathology lab)
- 10 gowns per kit.