Ahiflower oil seed is grown each year by Natures Crops International under exclusive contracts with independent farmers in the United Kingdom. The resulting crude oil from the seed is processed at NCI’s dedicated refinery in Prince Edward Island (Canada). NCI’s CropAssured 365 identity preservation program with lot-based traceability from “soil to oil naturally” and eliminates supply chain custody gaps more typically seen in commodity oils.
- SOURCED FROM PLANTS. Greens First® Female Ahiflower® Oil Vegan Omega-3 is a sustainable, vegan, non-genetically modified plant source of omega-3 stearidonic acid (SDA) for women.
- FORMULATED WITH OMEGA-3 & -6. Omega-3 stearidonic acid (SDA) and omega-6 gamma linolenic acid (GLA) are efficiently metabolized by the body.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN INGREDIENTS. Independent farmers use environmentally-sensitive tactics to farm Ahiflower® oil in a conscious way.
- NON-MARINE SOURCE OF OMEGA-3 & -6. Because this vegan supplement is sourced from plants, it has a clean taste and scent.
- EASY TO USE. With 3 softgels per day, this plant-based Ahiflower® oil supplement delivers essential nutrients to the body
- 30 day supply, 90 softgels