Home Ranger Shoulder Pulley
HOME RANGER SHOULDER PULLEY - Developed by a practicing physical therapist in 1985, the Home Ranger Original was the first web-strap over-the-door shoulder pulley system and is still the market leader. A low cost, simple-to-use shoulder pulley for physical therapy, the Home Ranger helps increase and maintain range of motion in all planes of shoulder motion. Used in the home, it helps to speed the recovery process by allowing patients to build upon the progress they make in the clinic.
- INTERRUPTION-FREE EXERCISES - The patented Sure Track Pulley design places a "fender" around the pulley to assure that the rope never disengages and interrupts the exercises. The durable, self-lubricating nylon pulley eliminates annoying squeaks and snags
- DESIGNED TO SAFELY STAY IN PLACE - The Home Ranger is the first over door pulley exerciser to incorporate a non-slip safety feature into door-anchoring web strap. This specially designed Rubber Head feature allows the Web-Strap to be placed over the top or along the side of any standard door, allowing for a greater range of exercise elevations and positions
- REINFORCED ROPE - Custom braided, 86-inch rope will not fray, flatten or unravel with repeated use, and is marked at intervals to help measure progress
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES - The firm, latex-free handles at each end of the rope are custom molded to fit comfortably inside the palm, to prevent irritation and increase effectiveness
- SHOULDER PULLEY EXERCISE GUIDE - Full-color exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions for 11 basic shoulder exercises