WhirlBath LemonKleen is a phosphate free formulation which provides effective cleaning, deodorization, and disinfection.
Exhibits effective, one-step disinfectant activity against organisms: Pseudomonas aeruginosa PRD 10, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella schottmuelleri, Salmonella enterica, Streptococcus salivarius, Brevibacterium ammoniagenes, Streptococcus faecalis, Shigella dysenteriae, Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA), Streptococcus pyogenes (Clinical-Flesh Eating Strain BIRD M3) and Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NMD-1) Catbapenem Resistant, Acinetobacter baumannii, Enterococcus faecium, Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Meets all hospital use requirements.
Fungicidal against the pathogenic fungi, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (causative agent of Athlete’s Foot Fungus) (a cause of ringworm) (a cause of ringworm of the foot), when used in bathrooms, shower stalls, locker rooms, exercise facilities.
Exhibits effective viricidal activity against Influenza A2/Japan (representative of the common flu virus), Herpes Simplex Type 1 (causative agent of fever blisters), Adenovirus Type 2 (causative agent of upper respiratory infections), Vaccinia virus (representative of the Pox virus group), Human Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740, Strain 229E), Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV 1), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Norovirus (Norwalk Virus), Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV), Feline calicivirus (FCV) SARS Associated Coronavirus, Porcine Respiratory & Reproductive Syndrome Virus (PRRSV) (Strain NVSL) and Avian Influenza A.
- ALL PURPOSE DISINFECTANT CLEANER: Mix the concentrate with water to clean any surface. Use as mopping solution, to refill spray bottles, and to clean whirlpool units and bathtubs to prevent cross contamination.
- TRUSTED DISINFECTANT: Use the trusted brand in hospitals and nursing homes to disinefect hard, non-porous surfaces. Dwell time for disinfecting is ten minutes.
- FOR HOME & COMMERCIAL USE: Designed for nursing homes, healthcare, and medical facilities, this powerful antibacterial solution is gentle enough for your house. Use to spot clean soiled areas, or for daily cleaning.
- MULTI USE: For kitchens, bathrooms, showers, and any other room. Use on stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic, vanity tops, shower stalls, bathtubs, cabinets, floors, counters, tub, and any non porous surface.
- SANITIZING SURFACE SOLUTION: Create a disinfectant spray, or an antiviral cleaning solution. This 1 gallon refill bottle makes 64 gallons using 2 ounces per gallon of water. For household use or bulk janitorial supplies