Low Profile CAM Walker (Air CAM Walker) with Hard Plastic Supports
Size:XLARGE - Male Size 12 1/2+ Female Size 13 1/2+
The Advanced Orthopaedics 320-LAZ - Low Profile Air Cam Walker comes in a lightweight, easy to fit design and is used for soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 sprains, stable fractures and post-operative stabilization of the foot and ankle. This air cam walker helps to reduce pain, swelling, and edema of the foot and ankle. Made from highly breathable neoprene, the inner liner is removable and washable. Industrial straps and Velcro are used for the closures and a solid rubber rocker sole allows for better mobility.
- Inflatable liner bladder for increased immobilization of the lower leg, ankle and foot.
- Designed for the treatment of stable fractures and ankle sprains.
- Lightweight, low rocker profile design for greater patient comfort.
- Cushioned heel for greater energy absorption.
- Wider rocker bottom design promotes a smooth energy conserving gait. Fits either left or right.