Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Uses Infrared Technology to Scan Temperatures
Provides Quick Temperature Readings
The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer makes it easy to take accurate temperature readings without physical contact. Using infrared technology, this innovative thermometer scans and measures the temperature on the forehead. This non-contact infrared thermometer is equipped with three temperature modes: Body, Room, and Surface.
- Non-contact clinical thermometer
- Measurement in less than 1 second using infrared measurement technology
- Hygienic and safe-measure without skin contact
- Measure the temperature of a body, object or room
- Comes with 2 (two) AA batteries
- Display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Free high temperature alarm setting
- Unit size: 155 x 100 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Unit weight (including batteries): 105g
Helps Prevent Cross Contamination
Since there is no physical contact needed to scan and measure temperatures with the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, it can be used repeatedly.
How to Measure Temperatures
To use the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, place the thermometer 1.2" to 2" (3 cm to 5 cm) away from the individual's forehead. Click the scanner and the temperature displays instantly.
Versatile Non-Contact Thermometer
The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can be used on all ages to measure temperatures. This easy-to-use thermometer makes taking temperatures convenient, precise, and efficient.