Thermotex Far Infrared Heating Pet Bed - Small
A great pet bed designed to comfort pets and safely relieve pain and inflammation with far infrared heat therapy
Delivering gentle, deep-penetrating infrared heat to help soothe pain
After just 20 minutes, the heat penetrates to depths of 2.36 inches promoting increased blood flow into the targeted area delivering nutrients, oxygen, and proteins to keep tissues healthy while eliminating toxin build-up and reducing inflammation.
Provides relief from:
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Increased tissue extensibility
- Easy to operate
- Convenient to use
- Costs less than 3 cents per day to operate on the low setting for 24 hours.
Therapeutic benefits of far-infrared heat:
- Vasodilatation of the blood vessels results in increased localized blood flow to accelerate healing
- Pain relief
- Increased metabolic activity within the cells to help repair and recover
- Provides deep heat for animals that cannot maintain body temperature
- Removal of harmful and painful pro-inflammatory mediators (toxins).
Weight - 3 lbs
Shipping Dimensions - 16 × 8 × 6 in
Inside measures 11" x 13" x 4", Infrared treatment area of 143 square inches
110 volt, 35-watt power
Colour / Material -
Grey Sherpa Polyester Blend interior/Black nylon exterior
Extended Warranty -
Extended Warranty not applicable
“This may just be the thing for your pet suffering from stiffness and signs of aging”
For pets up to 12 lbs.
NOTE: For hygienic and health reasons, used pet products are not returnable.