If you’re looking for pure, simple and natural foods to incorporate into your lifestyle, try a bag of Ujido matcha.
This potent green tea – traditionally farmed on the hillsides outside Kyoto, then harvested and stone ground by Uji tea masters – is bursting with beneficial compounds for the body and mind.
- 130 times the antioxidants of brewed green tea
- 15 times the antioxidant potency of wild blueberries/acai
- Natural stress relievers and caffeine for more energy, less anxiety
- Contains L-Theanine, an amino acid that naturally relaxes the body and mind
- Contains other factors linked to metabolism and appetite control
With its mellow, soothing flavor, this antioxidant-rich superfood can be infused into cooked dishes, taken as a tea or mixed into drinks.
Infuse Matcha into a delicious shake
1 tbs. Ujido matcha powder
1 cup almond milk
1 tbs. honey
Handful of ice
Place a large juice glass or jar in the freezer for as long as possible. In a blender, blend the matcha, honey, milk and ice until smooth. Serve in the chilled glass.
Ujido Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder 4 oz.
Ujido Japanese Premium Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea 1 oz.
Ujido Japanese Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea 1 oz.
Ujido Japanese Roasted Matcha Green Tea Powder 2 oz.