Whitening Gel - Activator for the Twilight Teeth Whitening Kit
Twilight Teeth Whitening Gel - Activator for the Twilight Teeth Whitening Kit, Whitening Gel for 12 applications, No rinse teeth whitener, Real mint flavor
- New P6 Formula, No Rinse.
- Each Refill Twilight Teeth tube gives you up to 12 applications.
- Brush-On System.
- Strongest formula available in the indoor tanning industry.
Twilight Teeth brings you the same whitening process used in dental offices, but in a special kit, complete with a small, comfortable mouthpiece, and a simple application process with an enjoyable mint flavor. This convenient, no-rinse process allows you to go about your day the moment you remove the mouthpiece. Twilight Teeth is quickly absorbed during your tanning session and whitens effortlessly while you tan. For best results teeth should be clean before treatment and do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after tanning session.
Whiten in the tanning bed: Just prior to tanning, place the mouthpiece in. Make sure your smile is exposed and visible through the front of the mouthpiece. With mouthpiece in place apply whitening gel to natural teeth only.
Twilight Teeth will only whiten natural teeth. Twilight Teeth will not harm crowns, caps, and other types of dental work; during application make sure not to get the gel on your soft tissue gums and lips. With the mouthpiece in place and gel applied you are ready to tan! Any UV bed will produce positive results.
For best results use in a premium tanning bed with facial tanners for at least 8 to 20 minutes. Swallow normally during treatment and no-rinsing is required. Twilight Teeth will leave a thin minty film on your smile and dissipates a few minutes after your tanning session. Simply take the mouthpiece out and go about your day, you’re done!
- The Twilight Teeth Whitening System brings you the same whitening process used in dental offices, but in a whitening kit that can be used during your tanning session or on the go with the P6 whitening light. The kit includes a powerful UV light that speeds up teeth whitening, comfortable mouthpiece, and no-rinse, mint whitening gel.
- The teeth whitening gel contains a 25% concentration of whitening agents. Twilight Teeth whitening gel also includes special polymers to dry and adhere to teeth during the tanning session and whiten throughout the day long after you have left the salon.
- Just prior to tanning, place the mouthpiece in your mouth. Make sure your smile is visible through the front of the mouthpiece. Apply the whitening gel to your natural teeth, avoiding your gums and lips. With mouthpiece and gel in place, you are ready to tan. For best results, use in a tanning bed for minimum 6 minutes, up to 30 minutes OR at home until you reach the whitening effect you desire.
- Twilight teeth starts working in as little as 6 minutes. For best results, teeth should be clean before treatment and do not eat or drink 15 minutes after tanning session or at home.
- You will notice results after your first tanning session!